When you choose Russ Peak as your hypnotist, you can be sure that your guests and your reputation are in excellent hands hands! Russ is a skilled master hypnotist who has received top training in every aspect of his field. However, it’s the 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE as a full-time entertainer that sets him apart from the rest. In that time, Russ has presented his blend of comedy stage hypnosis over 100 times each year, in every sort of venue, and for every sort of audience you can imagine. He is the no-miss choice for quality entertainment and will make your event the one they always remember!
Give us a call today and we guarantee that you’ll see why Russ Peak is recognized as one of the nation’s leading variety entertainers and the favorite choice of meeting planners who expect nothing but the best!
Hypnosis itself is 100% SAFE. However, managing 20+ people, even when they’re not hypnotized, can be a feat. That’s why Russ guarantees that the safety of your guests will always be the #1 priority of your comedy hypnotist show! Russ Peak will guide you through the steps to set up your hypnotist show to ensure the safest and best performance ever!
• Communicating with Russ will be EASY. Plus, he will always arrive at least 30-60 minutes before your show to check in, test sound, and inspect the stage area.
• Russ will include a safety portion to his intro talk instructing potential volunteers to get rid of pencils, pens, keys, gum, etc. from their person before coming on stage.
• Injured, pregnant, impaired, or seemingly unstable volunteers are always dismissed from the stage in a respectful manner.
• Every hypnotic suggestion will be 100% Clean & Appropriate for your audience. No dangerous or compromising situations will ever be asked of the volunteers.
• At the end of the show, all volunteers will be wide awake and back to normal, energized and refreshed from the relaxation feeling that comes with being hypnotized.
• Your show will be AMAZING! Russ knows that not every entertainer is right every group. That’s why Russ will discuss the details of your organization, audience, and venue with you before you’re sent the agreement. He would rather refer you elsewhere, than sell a performance that he is not absolutely sure will be the perfect fit!
• Russ Peak always remains fully insured to protect himself and you (his client). At no extra cost, a copy of his insurance can be issued with your event, school, venue, and/or organization as ‘additional insured’ upon request.