• Turn into their favorite celebrities
• Meet visitors from different worlds
• Forget their names
• Lose their belly buttons
• Travel back to their childhood
• Become cheerleaders, savage barbarians, and wild animals
• And take place in the most captivating and hilarious hypnotic experiments ever performed!!
As one of the most in demand stage hypnotists in the nation, Russ Peak’s comedy hypnosis shows are featured at high schools, universities, grad nights, youth events, and corporate conferences OVER ONE-HUNDRED TIMES each year. His volunteers are always treated with absolute respect because Russ believes there is no need to humiliate an audience member for a laugh. Every suggestion will be funny, but never cross the line to inappropriate. He will never ask a volunteer to do anything that he wouldn’t want done to himself if he was hypnotized in front of his peers. Your audience’s hypnosis experience will never contain any material that is sexual, sexist, racist, profane, or anything that would ever make your most conservative audience member (or parent) raise an eyebrow.
When you choose Russ Peak as your hypnotist, you can be sure that your guests and your reputation are in excellent hands hands! Russ is a skilled master hypnotist who has received top training in every aspect of his field. However, it’s the 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE as a full-time entertainer that sets him apart from the rest. In that time, Russ has presented his blend of comedy stage hypnosis over 100 times each year, in every sort of venue, and for every sort of audience you can imagine. He is the no-miss choice for quality entertainment and will make your event the one they always remember!
Give us a call today and we guarantee that you’ll see why Russ Peak is recognized as one of the nation’s leading variety entertainers and the favorite choice of meeting planners who expect nothing but the best!
Hypnosis itself is 100% SAFE. However, managing 20+ people, even when they’re not hypnotized, can be a feat. That’s why Russ guarantees that the safety of your guests will always be the #1 priority of your comedy hypnotist show! Russ Peak will guide you through the steps to set up your hypnotist show to ensure the safest and best performance ever!
• Communicating with Russ will be EASY. Plus, he will always arrive at least 30-60 minutes before your show to check in, test sound, and inspect the stage area.
• Russ will include a safety portion to his intro talk instructing potential volunteers to get rid of pencils, pens, keys, gum, etc. from their person before coming on stage.
• Injured, pregnant, impaired, or seemingly unstable volunteers are always dismissed from the stage in a respectful manner.
• Every hypnotic suggestion will be 100% Clean & Appropriate for your audience. No dangerous or compromising situations will ever be asked of the volunteers.
• At the end of the show, all volunteers will be wide awake and back to normal, energized and refreshed from the relaxation feeling that comes with being hypnotized.
• Your show will be AMAZING! Russ knows that not every entertainer is right every group. That’s why Russ will discuss the details of your organization, audience, and venue with you before you’re sent the agreement. He would rather refer you elsewhere, than sell a performance that he is not absolutely sure will be the perfect fit!
• Russ Peak always remains fully insured to protect himself and you (his client). At no extra cost, a copy of his insurance can be issued with your event, school, venue, and/or organization as ‘additional insured’ upon request.
Give your guests the incredible experience they deserve! This is the one they’ll be talking about all year long! Don’t take our word for it. Check out what Russ Peak’s clients have to say:
Kent Patterson | Executive Director
Idaho Association of Student Councils
Pam McKinney | State Executive Director
Belno Lange | Student Government Advisor
Casa Roble High School
Chuck Norian | Dean of Students
Everett Alvarez High School
Craig Orona | Student Advisor
Modesto High School
Do you have an upcoming youth event? CLICK HERE to request more information.
Erin E. Smith | Student Event Coordinator
Truman State University
Jen Dress | Director of Student Life
University of Maryland Baltimore County
Linda Williams | Campus Events Coordinator
Amanda Frazier | Artist Representative
California Lutheran University
Joy Whittar | Event Coordinator
California State University Monterey Bay
Leanne Vincent | Programming Advisor
California State University Northridge
Have Russ for your next Comedy Night! CLICK HERE to request more information.
We want to make booking Russ Peak an exceptional experience for you (the event planner) as well as the audience. Please take the time to fill about the following contact form designed to gather all the information we need to quickly get back to you with a quote and a program that will fit your entertainment and financial needs.
Have a question? Want to talk direct?
Give as a call!
Toll Free (800) 381-5858
Russ Peak’s Cell (971) 241-3879